Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I Need HELP Billing

I need to speak to someone from VM and i cannot get through to anyone i have needed to speak to someone for over 3 weeks now, i am sick and tired of sitting in queues on the phone, i have problems with my bills, you have upped my bill by £15 a month.  I request a call back and all you do is send me a URL to a flaming billing page, what on earth is going on?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: I Need HELP Billing

Speak to Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful. They seem to have the power of God over other departments.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, but i have tried the retention number too with zero success.  Once we get out of lockdown and things return to normal, i will be closing my account and going to BT.  Had enough now to be honest.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning @fopa 

Really sorry to hear that you have had some issues there. You would need to speak with the customer retention's team who will be able to assist you with this. Whilst the lines are experiencing a higher level of calls then usual, we are working as hard as possible to speak with all of our customers. Sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. 

||ZM  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How about arranging someone to give me a call back, surely this can achieved?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We are a web facing department and therefor do not have access to any telephones to arrange this. 

Kind Regards 

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Surely you have internal remedy systems to log a ticket, to request another department to call me back, perhaps even an email to the department would suffice, fobbing me off with a web based team answer isn't very customer centric is it?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The best thing you can do is call customer support on 0345 454 1111 at 8am tomorrow morning to avoid the queues. That would be far easier than waiting forever for a call back that will most likely be forgotten about even if the web team managed to raise a ticket for you. 

0 Kudos