Menu
Anita57
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub4 not received

Received e mail fir hub4 beginning December booked a delivery slot but never received it now five one hour phone calls later I’m told I’m not entitled to one. What the hells going on don’t offer me something then refuse to let me have it.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub4 not received

Hi @Anita57

It sounds like the email was sent in error, Hub 4's are currently reserved for customers of Gig1 internet service is its required due to upgrade modem,

The Hub 3 is essentially the same piece of kit but doesn't support Gig1 service but is good for services up to 600Mbps.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Anita57
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

xthanks for your reply just don’t understand why my sister who lives 10 doors away was offered one at exactly the same time and she’s got hers. We’re on the same package 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's likely that Virgin have identified the need for customers in the area to be upgraded.

Hang around here and hopefully in the next few days a member of staff can take a look for you.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Z92
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why do you want one? 

It's not any better than a hub 3 and in some ways it's worse! 

0 Kudos