Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub4 activatiom

Hub4 has been installed but won't activate. The light goes from a solids white line to flashing after a few minutes. I've tried to reset as instructed but no joy. Mobile phone is showing that it is connected and signal is excellent but that there is no WiFi. I have rang the number to activate but this has also not worked and I cannot get through to anyone on the phone due to covid. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub4 activatiom

You need to call 0800 953 9500 to activate the box. You will need the box serial number, and your account number and area code.

You could also try contacting New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation. That is 150 from a Virgin landline options 1,1,1 and 4 or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, options 1,1,2 and 4.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub4 activatiom

Hi jamiebow,

I'm sorry you are having activation issues. 

Have you tried calling the automated line to activate your hub ?  0800 953 9500  You'll need the box serial number, and your account number and area code.

You could also try contacting  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation. That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone

You could also try the following :- VM have recently started pre-activating their equipment, and the box should call "home" and be activated within 30 minutes, however sometimes this fails and the advice is to sign into Service status at the top of this page and run a test against the equipment you are installing. By doing this VM will be able to reboot the box or put you in touch with the right team.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub4 activation

I have already called to activate and thought I just needed to give the box more time but still nothing. I will try to get in touch with someone tomorrow. 

0 Kudos