cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3

steve21069
Joining in

I have just had Virgin connected for Broadband only. All of my personal devices are connected to the WiFi. On my Virgin Connect it states to connect to the hub. I am unable to do this and when I look at the info of my account it shows Hub 3.   NO.

Any ideas what I need to do

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Do you have a Hub3 or Hub4?

What are you wanting the already "buggy" connect App to do for you?

What issues are you having that you are trying to resolve with it?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

I am trying to connect the Virgin Media Connect App to the Hub 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
OK - but for what purpose? There is little you cannot do by other methods. I have never used it and dont need it for my needs.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Only doing it as my Virgin connect is telling me to. How else can you check your speeds at ? Thank you

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Test speeds in a browser at........ https://speedtest.samknows.com/

Note VM speeds are only "guaranteed' on an ethernet cable connected device and there are some caveats to doing that.

However, do try it on ethernet and also wifi devices at - various locations in your property. See what you get

--------------------
John
--------------------