Menu
steve21069
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hub3

I have just had Virgin connected for Broadband only. All of my personal devices are connected to the WiFi. On my Virgin Connect it states to connect to the hub. I am unable to do this and when I look at the info of my account it shows Hub 3.   NO.

Any ideas what I need to do

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub3

Do you have a Hub3 or Hub4?

What are you wanting the already "buggy" connect App to do for you?

What issues are you having that you are trying to resolve with it?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
steve21069
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am trying to connect the Virgin Media Connect App to the Hub 3

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK - but for what purpose? There is little you cannot do by other methods. I have never used it and dont need it for my needs.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
steve21069
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Only doing it as my Virgin connect is telling me to. How else can you check your speeds at ? Thank you

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Test speeds in a browser at........ https://speedtest.samknows.com/

Note VM speeds are only "guaranteed' on an ethernet cable connected device and there are some caveats to doing that.

However, do try it on ethernet and also wifi devices at - various locations in your property. See what you get

--------------------
John
--------------------

0 Kudos