Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hub not delivered

Hi

Ordered a new hub packahe as just moved into a new home scheduled for delivery yesterday. Was expecting a yodel tracking number but didnt appear - now the open order has disappeared and not sure what to do. Is there anyone that can work out where my package is on here?

Wondered if the bank hol and living in NI mighy have affected it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub not delivered

Hi,
Please send me a PM with your account number and area ref and I can look at this for you.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub not delivered

Hi,

please PM me your account number and postcode I will take a look for you.

Kind regards

Zoe

I am a Virgin Media field technician working on a 2nd line support project. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own equipment at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving some kudos.

¤ Why not save yourself £50 by referring a friend to Virgin Media. For more info please DM me ¤

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more