cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub before install?

jelly2022
Tuning in

Hi

I've had the outside works completed and my broadband is due to be switched on on Wednesday but I am yet to receive my router. Does the engineer bring that on the installation date or should i have received it by now?

thanks

Jen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes the Tech should have all you need.

It is only sent to you if you order a Quickstart pack - without the Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes the Tech should have all you need.

It is only sent to you if you order a Quickstart pack - without the Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hey @jelly2022
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your question here on the forums.

I can see that @jbrennand has answered your question, there's nothing else that I can add to that.

If you have any further questions, please let us know. 

Regards,

Steven_L