cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub and NTL Socket

bluesy473
Joining in

Hi there !

After recent flat change I just got my new Virgin hub, new flat got older NTL socket. I saw older posts about NTL sockets and I know it should work connected to the tv port but for some reason I can't get the connection going, the green light just keeps flashing. Any ideas why it is not working? 

I've tried the Hub reset and WPS button.

Many thanks Guys !

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There are two possible answers:

1) The hub has not been activated, they should be before being sent to, but often they are not. Call:

Equipment activation on 0800 953 9500

2) The cable has been disconnected somewhere, either at the omnibox or at the street box. This is the least likely option.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bluesy473 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear your service was not working upon activation of your account.  I would like to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bluesy473

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R