cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Relocation

stevegibbins2
Joining in

Hi, little bit of a complicated one but here goes. Have recently had building work done where we have had an annex built. The main tv box and hub is at the front off the house far side and in the annex currently have the 2nd mini box which is located at the back of the house on the other side and all works fine. Now the question so relatives in the main house now don’t want to have virgin tv/broadband and want to have all the wires removed but obviously I’m under contract as I’m the bill payer we are in the annex and I’m really happy with virgin and want to keep it anyway would an engineer be able to sort this out without any problems?

2 REPLIES 2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi stevegibbins2, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Thanks for being a Virgin Media customer and expressing your wish to stay with us.  I would love to help arrange the relocation of your hub etc.  To make you aware in advance, any call out would cost you £25.00.   I will send you a private message, to discuss further.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi stevegibbins2, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards
Lee