cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 problems

Dazdc0145
Settling in

Hi

I received my hub 5 today and hooked it up I first got a solid white light then a flashing white light I now have a flashing slow blue light with no Internet. I have currently been waiting 20 mins with no change.. 

Any help on what could be happening would be great. 

Thanks darren

9 REPLIES 9

Dazdc0145
Settling in

Just to add I put the hub 3 back in and worked problems

If the hub 3 still worked then it means that the 5 hasn’t been provisioned or activated on your account yet. Was there any instructions included with the 5 about calling a certain number?

In the booklet it says if after 30 mins call an 0800 number 

now all hub 5 actice when you replace it and make sure the connectioned it right there is 0800 953 9500 thats if pass 10 mins 

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media 350MB

Using Ultimate Volt bundle

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong. If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others

Thanks phoned the number and activated it 

Emilczak
Joining in

I have the same problem, the lamp is blinking blue all the time and there is no internet. How did you handle it?

kannanni
On our wavelength

Same thing here flashing blue light. Their system said it’s activated. Gave up and put my  hub 3 back, had to call them and activate my hub 3.

interested to see if anyone has any suggestions In how to activate the hub 5?

I called virgin media and on Monday May send a fitter to connect Hub5 to me, so I'm waiting for now

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Emilczak,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing the same issue as @Dazdc0145. I can see that you have contacted our team about this issue already and are waiting for a technician appointment.

Please keep us updated on how you get on and if you need any further support going forward. We'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs