cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 Not working

Jamdoodle
Settling in

My box random stopped working this morning, my internet died and haven't had it back in around 5 hours.

Ive followed the steps online and on the app and it always resorts back to telling me the box cables aren't in properly. I have unplugged and replugged all of them in multiple times and still nothing.

My box appears to have no light indications on it, things ive read online say there should be a light indicator which will tell me the exact problem. There is a light on my power cable which when not plugged into the hub will be green, but when plugged into the box will flash green or red (color blind sorry)... this gives me the indication its not working at all. 

Ive tried resetting the hub by holding the button underneath for 30 seconds, and ive used different outlets and pretty much anything you can think of.

Any help would be amazing (i need this fixed asap and cant really afford to wait 3 days for an engineer) 

3 REPLIES 3

lotharmat
Community elder
The most useful and up to date info comes from the 0800 561 0061 number. Try that to see if there are any faults that the web service hasn't picked up!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

I called and they said there are no issues in my area, there are roadworks going on outside so maybe this is related...

My virgin wall box seems to be working fine and the light is on and working, i'm just concerned because my hub box no longer has a light on, even when plugged in, it's almost like the box is dead or something. 

Hi Jamdoodle 👋 welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your Hub 5! To take a closer look and offer further support we will need to send you a PM to confirm some account information. If you can head to your Inbox 📩 in the top righthand corner of the page you will find the PM waiting there for you. 

We can return to this public thread at a later stage with another update. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly