cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 Home Phone not working or pods

Penang2022
Joining in

I was invited to get the Hub 5 recently so I accepted. It arrived and I installed it as instructed, however I now have no home phone working nor do my virgin pods work. 
I understand from other threads that this is a known problem with the Hub 5.

As I haven't sent back my old hub yet, can I just reinstall it? Does the system need to be "Switched on" again by Virgin?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Yes and yes.  The bad news is you'll need to deal with telephone customer services, and it is pot luck whether they will understand what you're asking them to do, and a further does of pot luck whether they'll actually do it properly.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Yes and yes.  The bad news is you'll need to deal with telephone customer services, and it is pot luck whether they will understand what you're asking them to do, and a further does of pot luck whether they'll actually do it properly.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Penang2022,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sorry for any issues faced.

From checking our service I can see that you recently been in contact with our team.

If you do have any further queries on the matter then please don't hesitate to pop up here and we'll take care of it.

Thanks,

Kain

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

a bit short on detail there from VM - as andrew said but i understand that the phone not working has now been resolved or has for some users that have been offered the hub5 - not sure if thats being added to those who already have a 5 - but pods certainly dont work and there is no word as to when they will

the 5 is all but in trial - VM say its a soft launch item - god knows what than means but its certainly not complete in its firmware and is being tested - they seem not to tell those who they offer it to that its that 

if you have not already got your old hub back on then persist if thats what you want - offshore will likely come up with all sorts of reasons it cannot be done - all rubbish

Tony.
Sacked VIP