cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 Flashing Red Light

JorgeParaty
Joining in

Recently made decided to join Virgin and today got my Self-Install Kit, plug it in followed the manual, but when i turn it on it stays solid white, flashes white and then starts and continues flashing red.

On Virgin Media website says if i remember correctly, that its a phone line issue, that might not be plug in correctly, but i dont have a phone, its not even part of the contract.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this...

First, call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) – you will need the Model numbers, serial numbers/MAC addresses off the barcode stickers of ALL pieces of kit and also your account number - to see if it has been activated properly onto your account

If it has....

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and book a Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JorgeParaty 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and so sorry to hear about the issue with your broadband.

How has your connection been today, is the red light issue still continuing? Please do provide us with an update and we'll investigate further if needs be.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs