Menu
hsshah
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 no power supply unit

I received my new quick start package on Wednesday 26th May but the power supply unit was missing. I contacted VM and was told they would send it out and I would receive by Saturday morning  (29th May).

This didn't happen so contacted VM again and was told this was wrong and delivery takes 5 working days, meaning due to the bank holiday I wouldn't receive the power supply unit until Thursday 3rd June, and it would be delivered by Yodel. 

I didn't receive any tracking information so contacted Yodel on 3rd June and was told that no tracking information was available because they haven't received the package from VM yet. So I contacted VM again and was told I should receive it by today (4th June), however I still haven't got any tracking information and from past experiences, this is usually provided early in the day along with a rough delivery time, leading me to believe I probably won't be receiving it today either.

Since I am a new customer the previous broadband service has ended, and I have been without Wifi since the 26th of May and I am currently working from home.

Would really appreciate some help!

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 no power supply unit

Asking for parts usually doesn't work, or they'll say it'll be send and you either receive nothing or something completely different.

If you simply say the hub doesn't work then they'll send out a complete replacement, which typically includes a power supply.

hsshah
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely give that a go since it doesn't look like I will be receiving the power supply anytime soon!

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello hsshah

Sorry to hear this has happened 

I have checked a few things from here and can see you have been back in touch since this post 

Can you please let me know how you get on tomorrow with the appointment 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos