Menu
rachpid
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 for non 1gb Customers

Hi, I was offered an upgrade to the Hub 4 at the start of the week, which was supposed to be delivered today but have had no message from yodel. I was talking to someone via customer chat to trace it and they said that the Hub 4 will only work on 1gb and I shouldn't have been offered the hub. So what's correct?

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 for non 1gb Customers

The Hub 4 will work on other tiers of service and is being offered to non Gigabit customers where help manage network usage and capacity in an area.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes you should have been offered it. In very limited circumstances where you connection is experiencing issues caused by congestion Hub 4 can be used to give you extra channels and so improve your connection and speeds etc. But you are right, in the main it is only offered for the Gig1 service.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
rachpid
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I'm not sure customer services have been updated with that info! Is there any way to track my delivery? I've heard nothing from Yodel and it's not showing in my orders.

0 Kudos
TimD1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I had same issue.  Offers team are not talking to customer service team.  I was offered a hub4 and chose a delivery date but then nothing happened - no notification or delivery.  However a few days later I got an email with a new delivery date and it arrived today. 

0 Kudos
rachpid
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ah that's great thank you - how many days later than the original delivery date was the new delivery?

0 Kudos
TimD1
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

5 days ... should have been Friday, turned up following wed

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rachpid, 

thanks for using the forums to get your HUB 4 delivery looked into, I am sorry for the delay and confusion with this!

Can I ask if you've now received your device? If not, just let me know and I will try to chase it up for you.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos