Menu
catgbar01
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 continually flashing white light

Hub 4 been in couple of weeks and, apart from Sky Q losing the connection, has been fine.  Yesterday white light started flashing about half 12 and dropped internet so done the usual (depowered, checked the connections and rebooted with no effect). Finally factory reset it and that also made no change but after losing the will to live going through the VM menu’s got a text to arrange an engineer visit which was done for Monday but the router suddenly connected, went to solid light and started working ok so appointment was cancelled.

All was fine until half 11 today and it started flashing again and is still like this now.  I’ve done exactly the same as yesterday with no results but, even though the menu system says it will send a text when you go through to book an engineer, nothing comes through on your phone.

is this just a faulty hub or has anyone else experienced this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
catgbar01
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 continually flashing white light

Update

And after over 9 hours it connects and starts working after an engineer is booked for tomorrow.  I’ll phone them tomorrow and see about getting a replacement hub as I think this one’s goosed

0 Kudos