cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 Upgrade Email

Bouger
Tuning in

Hi all,

I was wondering if any one else has received an email offer to upgrade to the Hub 4 for free? I received one last Thursday and decided to take up the offer. I ordered the Hub via the link. Chose my delivery date, Monday 23rd August and nothing arrived.

I decided to check my orders on my account and none were showing. Contacted VM customer service team who informed me that my order may not have been processed yet.

Obviously i enquired as to why the web link would allow me to book a delivery date and not supply the equipment. 

I get that sometimes equipment can be delayed however i would have expected to have seen some sort of confirmation on my account. I have no confidence in the CS representative (Not that persons fault)due to their lack of training on the matter.. She knew nothing of the offer.

Any way, any one else had this / taken up this offer?

Cheers in Advance

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Bouger 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry for the delay with your hub 4, I have managed to locate your account via the forums and it seems as though there is an order on there for the hub 4, If you would like me to provide you with that date I can pop you over a PM.  Alternatively hopefully its now been updated on your my virgin media account.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Z92
Trouble shooter

This email seems to do the rounds every now and again and the outcome always seems to be the same: you can book a delivery date but you won't actually get the hub unless you are entitled to it, such as specific area circumstances or being on a high enough plan. It simply won't place the order and the staff will know nothing about it.

What plan are you on?

I’m on the 350 plan. The email states that they are offering the Hub In preparation for 1gig being available in my area soon and being ready for it. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Bouger 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry for the delay with your hub 4, I have managed to locate your account via the forums and it seems as though there is an order on there for the hub 4, If you would like me to provide you with that date I can pop you over a PM.  Alternatively hopefully its now been updated on your my virgin media account.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Bouger
Tuning in

Thanks Zak,

i re ordered the hub using the same email using a different date. I received a txt confirming the order a day later and as you say it’s now also showing in my account.

many thanks for the help

Paul