Menu
aaronbrownlee96
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 Can’t set up!

Hi All,

really hoping can get some help, since I got my new Hub 4 on Saturday I’ve spent 7! Yes 7 hours trying to get through the any part of the call centre! Does anyone even work there! 

anyways, I followed everything, plugged it in. Says 10/15 mins it will fade in and out to set up. 3 days later, reconnected multiple times and absolutely nothing. 

it appears as a WIFI option but once you log in, you can’t use it as no service. It just keeps fading in and out of a white band round top of hub.

please help!

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 Can’t set up!

It needs remote activation.

Hub Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
aaronbrownlee96
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mate, I’ve spent hours. 7 hours and they don’t pick up. Any other way around. Funny how quick they picked up when I was ordering the 1 Gig...

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi aaronbrownlee96,

Sorry to see you are having issues and the activation line isn't picking up.

I hope this helps. It looks like you need to speak to  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation.

That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Kingcarper69
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Did you get it sorted. I have exactly the same issue. I have an engineer coming on Monday but was wondering what your issue was. 

P. S. Tell them you are leaving and they answer straight away 😂

0 Kudos