Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 upgrade - Order tracking

Hi guys, hope you're all safe and well.

I thought it would be better to post this question here rather than phone the customer services team as I imagine they are overwhelmed at the moment.

I upgraded my broadband last week from M150 to M350 and received a confirmation email and then nothing happened! So yesterday I found a link to upgrade my Hub 2 to a Hub 3 so decided to process that first as I'm aware the Hub 2 only supports up to 200Mbps. I'm only using my hub as a modem any way but figured I might as well grab the newer version.

Again I received a confirmation email after choosing my delivery date but there is still nothing showing in my open orders. Would somebody please mind checking my account to see if either of the above orders are being processed?

Many thanks in advance.

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3 upgrade - Order tracking

Hi,
Please send me a PM with your account number and area ref and I can look at this for you.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you 🙂 Done!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

My order is now showing on the website with a delivery date of today. I’ve also had a text from Virgin to confirm this.

However I’ve had nothing from Yodel to confirm the tracking number or delivery slot?

Would somebody mind checking if my parcel is due to be delivered today?

Many thanks in advance.

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Paul, 

Glad you got the text from us; did this not include your tracking number? 

Sorry that you've not had any update direct from Yodel.

I've located your account from your forum information and can see the Tracking number on your account; your estimated delivery time is between 11.30 - 13.30 today. Hope that helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

That’s awesome, thanks Katie 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No worries at all Paul - keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Will do Katie.

Quick question, what’s the process for upgrading our line from M150 to M350? I guess I need to install the new hub first and then do the upgrade online and the rest happens automatically? Does it matter if I’m using the new hub in modem mode?

Cheers,

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you wish to upgrade, you can certainly check this via your online account; however, I would wait until your new hub is installed and activated as it will try and send a new HUB3 if the account shows your old equipment!

It will take around 48 hours for your online account to update once active. 

Please install using Hub mode and keep it in hub mode for around 24 hours before moving to Modem mode. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Ok will do thanks Katie 😉

0 Kudos