cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 red light

ekeevash
Joining in

Hello,

I have had the Hub 3 for a few years now. Recently it has been displaying a solid red light (internet connection generally OK, occasionally dropping signal). I have troubleshooted and done all the suggested solutions (reset, turning off at power etc) however the solid light still remains. I am concerned the Hub could be faulty/risk of overheating and would like to arrange an engineer to come and assess/relaxed Hub if needed.

Many thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ekeevash 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the issues you are having with the red light on your Hub. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

hawkins90
Joining in

Did you get this resolve? I’ve got the same problems red light and dropping out, the customer service team just keep telling me there’s nothing wrong and the light is normal.  Offered an engineer but that I would have to pay £25 if they come out and nothing wrong with the line. 

Hi @hawkins90 

Welcome back to my community forums and sorry to hear you are facing the same issue with a red hub light. We can understand your concern and we want to best help. I have sent a private message regarding this issue. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs