Menu
jgibbons80
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 broken - New Customer

My hub connector is broken, its loose and after 4 days of no broadband and trying everything on every help section online and being on hold for 4 days without actually speaking to someone and having the phone disconnect everytime i got through thats 15 times in 4 days - i just want to order a new hub. 

I recently came back to Virgin as in 10 days ago and this utter lack of customer service the inability to actually get hold of someone to order something simple has been truly frustrating.

I don't need a technician and yet thats the only thing i can book online. 

I need a HUB the connection at the back is faulty and the amount of time its gonna take for a technician to turn up, a hub could have been sent and solved the problem.

Really frustrating to have been on the phone, twitter and text for past 4 days and nothign has been resolved.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 broken - New Customer

A lot of people are reporting problems getting replacement Hubs - this may be due to the well reported distribution issues from the ports.

As you are 10 days in you have another 4 days to cancel the VM contract in the cooling off period free of charge. Maybe worth considering if there is a viable alternative.

To cancel - call in at 08.00 (best time) options 1,1,4,4

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos