Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 Solid green power solid green power flashing internet

Hi Iv had my WiFi for quite a while now and it’s just suddenly stoped working and all three green lights are on the power light is solid green the WiFi light is solid green and the internet light is flashing 

im currently working from home so I’m desperate for this to be resolved 

it’s been going on for a couple of weeks on and off but this time it’s lasted 2 days 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3 Solid green power solid green power flashing internet

Firstly, check the service status via the link above. Also give 0800 561 0061 a call as this can show up smaller faults. If nothing shows up then post your modem stats here.

Login to your hub by typing 192.168.0.1 into your browser (192.168.100.1 if you are using your own router). Click on the modem stats link below the login box.

The stats we are interested in are the Downsteam (two lots of figures), Upstream & Network log pages.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Iv done absaluitly everything tried phoneing and there’s just no way of getting threw I’m loading money with work now and it’s still costing me £90 a month for something that’s just never working 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Jarvoo69 and welcome to the community.

Sorry for the issues that you've had recently with your hub and connection, I have been able to locate your account and can see that you have spoken to the team to arrange for a new hub to be sent out.

Is everything now ok, with your new hub and your broadband connection?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos