Menu
IbRuthess
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 - Red light

Hi,

Yes another red light post, I've had my Hub 3 router for many year and never had the red light issue till today.

I've rebooted, reset, left turned off for a while and it still goes to red light just after it boots. No issuse using it a present speeds are normal. Is there a way to get another sent out quickly before it dies, like you all I can't be without my internet.

Solutions?

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 - Red light

Your post is flagged for the forum staff to pick up.  Sometimes that gets a response in seconds, but at this time of day I'd imagine a response will be tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @IbRuthless,

Welcome to the Community Forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you have a red light showing on your hub, this would mean that the hub is overheating. I've been able to find your account from here, so I can arrange for a replacement sent out to you, or arrange for an engineer to come and install it. Please let me know which you'd prefer, and if you would prefer for the hub to be sent out either to your home address or click & collect point.

In the meantime, just to be on the safe side, I'd recommend unplugging the router until you install the replacement in case it get's too hot. I appreciate it may cause inconvenience, but your safety is our top priority.

Many thanks,

Beth

IbRuthess
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

That's perfect, please can you send it to my home address or engineer can drop off if passing.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi IbRuthess,

Thanks for waiting for us, I have now ordered you a replacement which will be with you within 2 - 3 days 🙂

Please let us know if you need anything else!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos