cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Orange Light & Not Detected by VM Connect

MandaMcC
Joining in

My hub arrived for self installation today and whilst I do appear to be receiving wifi in the same room, I’m unable to use VM Connect as it repeatedly tells me to install my hub and when I say I already have it says it’s not compatible. The only light on the hub is an Amber LED and it doesn’t seem right for a brand new box!

2 REPLIES 2

MandaMcC
Joining in

Update I have now lost wifi altogether, light is still orange on the front of the box. Tried pin reset and no change.

Hi @MandaMcC 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you have been having with your recent Hub. The orange light located where the power light is fine, the concern would be if the light was red. Have you been able to connect to your Hub as yet in order to receive WiFi or is this an ongoing issue and would care for further assistance?

The Connect App, we are aware that few customers who have the Hub 3 are not able to connect their Hub, we have been addressing this back office. I will send you a private message should you wish for additional assistance.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina