Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 Internet Access Denied 03:00 this morning!!!

My internet failed this morning at about 0300 (I monitor the internet as its vital to my work)

I have done all the checks/reboots/service tests etc etc and its broken at the Virgin end - need engineer booked for Friday!!!! Friday!!! I need it working for 0800 today

Please can someone take a look as I need this for work!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 Internet Access Denied 03:00 this morning!!!

VM will get to the thread in time - quicker than that you need to ring and see if they can see anything - other than that as a domestic service there are no guarantees - it may or may not need a tech - what are the symptoms - what are the lights on the hub showing 

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labeled - upstream - downstream

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Solid white light on hub
Connect Box Your Hub 3.0 status "Internet (Access Denied)"
Have to login as there is only a huge password button and nothing else

I work for a networking company and have a remote pinging running on the hour, and this shows it failed between 03:00-04:00 so I am guessing its their network end. Not a lot happening at my end at that time of night!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Seeing if I can change providers quicker than Friday.

I can't work without internet (and I can't survive with an ISP who has shut most support down for COVID - just when people need them most)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labeled - upstream - downstream

white light usually means all is ok - try a reboot or if that does not help a reset

you can give 30 days notice - if you are out of contract then its as simple as that - if you are in contract then there will be a charge - its a domestic service so fixes as and when - if you want different then you need a business deal

Tony
0 Kudos