Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to move house now

Hi, I'm trying to move house at present, and it seems to be impossible to cancel the account.. VM don't provide their service where I'm going so cancellation is the only option. The only way is to talk to someone, can't do it online, and after 3 minutes of pressing buttons they say the call centre for cancellations is closed. My email is apparently a secondary account, news to me as I have only ever been the account user.

So, how do I proceed?

My details are

Account number [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] Area reference 07

Effective date of moving is 5 May 2020

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to move house now

Call at 08.00 sharp. Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" when you have the best chance of getting through to the only still open (UK) call centre. They are the people who can help you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos