Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

How to contact a REAL LIFE agent?!!

Hi all! Please can someone tell me what the best way to get through to an agent is? I've been trying for days & days & days.... email, live chat, phone, text, app- nothing.

I appreciate COVID has slowed everything down, but the customer service here is non-existent.

Help much appreciated!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact a REAL LIFE agent?!!

Hi whib5,

There is no customer facing email so you won't get a reply that way.

If you call 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111,  it's best to call at 8am to avoid call queues, and preferably before 11am.

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or you can post your problem here and see if we can help.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave. Yep tried all of that. Many many many times. Not a sausage 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You can contact VM to report your problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Whib5 wrote:

Hi all! Please can someone tell me what the best way to get through to an agent is? I've been trying for days & days & days.... email, live chat, phone, text, app- nothing.

I appreciate COVID has slowed everything down, but the customer service here is non-existent.

Help much appreciated!

Hello, Whib. I'm in the same boat (read my other post - "So, no support, then?") - it's an absolute scandal, isn't it?

Can you contact me privately, please, so we can discuss our legal options together? By the way, I openly invite anyone else here having similar problems regarding lack of willingness on the part of VM to implement proper customer-facing support channels, to contact me - if I can get a significant number of people involved, I can make a legal case more feasible. Certainly, the prospect of forming a pressure group to embarrass and shame VM on social media is on the cards.

Unless, of course, I get blocked or banned, here, for daring to consider such a thing and ferment such revolt! I hope that I am, it would provide so much more material for the campaign I am preparing

Your move, my fellow ignored customers - and you, VM.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

legal options? oh please!

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@NotVeryHappyMan wrote:

@Whib5 wrote:

Help much appreciated!

Hello, Whib. I'm in the same boat (read my other post - "So, no support, then?") - it's an absolute scandal, isn't it?

Can you contact me privately, please, so we can discuss our legal options together? By the way, I openly invite anyone else here having similar problems regarding lack of willingness on the part of VM to implement proper customer-facing support channels, to contact me - if I can get a significant number of people involved, I can make a legal case more feasible. Certainly, the prospect of forming a pressure group to embarrass and shame VM on social media is on the cards.

Unless, of course, I get blocked or banned, here, for daring to consider such a thing and ferment such revolt! I hope that I am, it would provide so much more material for the campaign I am preparing

Your move, my fellow ignored customers - and you, VM.

You can contact VM to report your problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi all.

Thanks for your replies. So after trying for a week I finally got through on the phone. Seems to be the only method at the moment.

Very frustrating. They need to sort it out.

Good luck guys

👍

Highlighted
Superfast
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

phone should always be the primary and first method to use to speak to Virgin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos