Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to complain?

Not sure if this is the correct section so please move it if need be.

I have tried several times today through my phone and mac to make a complaint.When i try to submit it by email the page just empties all my info and I have to start again. When I thought I was successful,I didn't receive any email confirmation of the complaint.

I have had many problems with V Broadband since January.

Here is a copy of my complaint to them:

1)

I first contacted Sales in January wishing to use an offer from MSE(22/1/20)

“…, via this link Virgin Media newbies pay £25/mth, but an auto £75 bill credit means there's nothing to pay for 3mths, so it's £225 over the 1yr contract”

Initial installation was delayed due to another resident using my address.Because of this I was told (over the phone)that I would receive "compensation" which would mean I would pay £19/mnth for my broadband.Then,i was mistakenly sent an "easy Set UP" despite having no VM Socket which meant a further delay of a few days until an engineer visited.

2) On completion,all rooms had good broadband access.Then one room kept having a blackspot so had to buy your Booster,which had no effect.

I tried numerous times via Live Chat to seek help but unsuccessfully.

I see my latest bill has added the cost of the booster so how do I go about changing that?

1) Return my package to the monthly cost as told to me over phone in February i.e. £19/mnth

(I was using an MSE offer to get a deal)

2)Remove and compensate for Booster package

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to complain?

You need to phone up to discuss billing issues, these can't be discussed on the forums. Likewise, you can lodge a formal complain over the phone as well. 

Note however that WiFi isn't guaranteed in any way by Virgin Media. Only devices connected directly to the router have a guaranteed speed which is 50% of your contracted speed. 

0 Kudos