Menu
kl10pd
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to book a fibre installation appointment

Hello! I have recently moved into a new build which has already been set up with Virgin Media. We  have set up QuickStart but we have not got any internet connection for more than 2 weeks. Several engineers have checked and told us we need a "blown" fibre installation again, however I am unable to get any update or schedule an appointment to get this done. Does anyone have any experience with Virgin's construction team to get their fibre reinstall again? 

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to book a fibre installation appointment

The engineers that have been should have put this through for you, however its not something that generally gets an appointment and may take a while.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
kl10pd
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to book a fibre installation appointment

Thanks Matt! Two out of five engineers have put in requests for new appointments but they have been consistently cancelled on Virgin's end... I've tried every method to escalate but it seems to go nowhere. Do you have any tips on how to take it forward? 

0 Kudos