Menu
KillerkoUK
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to activate if I swapped to the HUB 3?

I swapped my modem/router to the HUB 3 but I can't find the phone number/website where to activate my new HUB 3.0 ...the customer support is a joke nowadays.. they tell you they are closed for any technical/activation issues but when you select the option you want to leave they connect you right away... but even after that they were not able to activate my new hub... and just hanged on me later on... had to plug the old hub back -_-

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to activate if I swapped to the HUB 3?

Hub Activation number on 0800 953 9500 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
KillerkoUK
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to activate if I swapped to the HUB 3?

Thanks.. I was finally able to get through to a human that was able to activate it for me... I remember this used to be fully automatic with no need to speak to a human.. just call a number select the correct option and done. Wonder what happed to that.

0 Kudos