Menu
Fishman_World
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How long until install?

Hello, 

I have ordered Virgin Broadband on 7 November. It is now 4 December, My install was supposed to be on 24 November, which was incomplete, I spent 2 hours last week waiting and speaking to the tech teamn to reschedule. When I finally got through, I was told that the tech team would get in touch with me to set up the install. That was now five days ago, and I haven't heard back. :-(((

I am waiting on the phone again as I type. And I expect this to be another two hours of my precious remaining lifetime. 

When can I get Broadband finally?

What else can I do other than waiting on the phone again and again? Please, please help. 

What did I do to deserve this? I need this connection for my livelihood and to be in touch with my family. 

Thank you

Martin

0 Kudos
ChrisB007
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How long until install?

Sorry to tell you this Martin - but I have been waiting since September !! and am still not connected.. I am trying to cancel and go back to Sky.

VM seems good value but to be honest i now have realised why they are so cheap.   

0 Kudos
Fishman_World
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How long until install?

Thank you, 

I guess I will try the same. 

And yes, I get it. Everyone is having a tough time. But why can't they simply do as they promise and at least apologise for not being able to install the service? Why can't they say, "Ok we'll be around in 3 months atthe earliest, no worries if you would prefer to cancel."? 

I don't understand this level of inconsideration.

Over and out

0 Kudos