cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for setting new cable?

Pisaret
Joining in

Hi I have a question about engineer setting new cable line in to my flat just wondering how long does it take to finish it?? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Pisaret wrote:

Hi I have a question about engineer setting new cable line in to my flat just wondering how long does it take to finish it?? Thank you

Do you mean the time the VM tech will be at your flat doing the work to install your equipment?

Or do you mean the time it might take VM to install a cable from the street to your flat?

The first answer should be quite quick. The second answer could also be quite quick but could also be a very long time (it all depends on your individual circumstances)

Have you ordered VM and are waiting for the installation or just thinking about ordering VM?

I just ordered and have an appointment on this Saturday but I finish work at 3pm so I just a bit worry about the time 

Hi Pisaret, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear the appointment may not be convenient for you due to work. If you've already registered for My VM then you can look at rescheduling the appointment via there. Just click here then once you log in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. From here you can choose a new date more suitable for you. 

Please ensure you are available for the full timeslot that you book as the engineer can come any time during that slot and if you miss it, there would be a £25 charge. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs