Menu
Jesslouisee_
Just browsing
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How long for broadband to be connected?

I’m a new customer and I have Received the Hub 3 today and set this all up. The WiFi picture is green along with a green flashing light which indicates no WiFi. I’ve done a service test which advised the service was disconnected. I assume this was done after previous tenants left (I’ve just moved in a few days ago). Does anybody know how long virgin take to reconnect the service? I put the order in on Sunday and received the HUB3 today. 

many thanks

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How long for broadband to be connected?

Did you call the Activation number?

There is usually a delay after the previous contract has been closed, before the new one can be activated.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Did you do anything to "activate" the Hub? If not it probably hasn't been activated to your account properly.

Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the barcode sticker and also your account number, Calling at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) for the best chance of getting through quickly but do try asap.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
LaurieEdwards
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you! This is what I was looking for !!
0 Kudos