cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I speak to the construction team? Virgin order cancelled after 3 months

dandeadman
Joining in

Had a call from a really helpful chap called Indi who told me he was from the construction team last week. He informed me that the works needed had exceeded the budget and that they wouldn't be able to serve the property. I pushed back and he said this had been sent to the auditing team and he called back later to say that this decision had been reversed and someone would be in touch. If I needed anything else, to call 03330005925, option 2.

I called back on that number, no one on that team seems to think a construction team exists and 3 months in, I'm in complete limbo. I'm loathed to even want to give Virgin any of my money now, their customer service has been deplorable.

Where do I go with this? No one at Virgin on the phone seems to want to help, just a "computer says no" response.

5 REPLIES 5

Rogpugh
Tuning in

The same happened to me..  The road digging team spent all their money and time digging up the water main for some reason before declaring they couldn’t find the duct.  (I would of told them if they asked).

unfortunately Virgin departments and contractors don’t talk to each other so getting any definitive information is difficult.  You may be able to get a “spotter” sent out to do a quick check of the problem, good luck.

dandeadman
Joining in

How do I get a spotter out please?

Hey Rogpugh, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about your problem.

We understand this is frustrating and we are sorry for any trouble caused.

We are always expanding our network and any news on this you can find here Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

dandeadman
Joining in

Bravo, Virgin. Replied to the wrong person too...! Just another example of your customer service! 🙂 

Sorry dandeadman about that. I will send you a PM now. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?