Menu
MinkyJP
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I get my permanent broadband cable completed after 14 months of hell??????

I have been trying to get my permanent broadband connection for 14 months - Ive been through hell.  Currently I have a flexy pip lying across my front garden, no permanent cable, Im attached to my neighbours broadband cable, I've raised 2 complaints that have both been closed without anyone speaking to me and showing as resolved, I can get no answers over the phone, I tried twitter and they told me to use this community board to look for help! About 7 no show engineer appointments in total, I must have about 20 emails + with no replies, promises of callbacks that didnt happen, and still I've gotten no where.  SOMEONE HELP ME - 14 MONTHS!!!.  I would have been fired from my job if I'd treated someone like this.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get my permanent broadband cable completed after 14 months of hell??????

Hi MinkyJP,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear that you have been waiting for you permanent connection to take place for the last 14 months. This is really not the service we are aiming to provide, due to this I would like to take a look at you account for you and see what can be done to get this rectified.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos