Menu
Azzuri
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How do I get my house connected?

I live in a relatively new property, built in the middle of a "block" of houses.  Virgin isn't available to my road and I'm told to sign up to cable my street but there are only 3 houses in my postcode and both my neighbours aren't really interested in anything faster than the speeds offered by FTTC so it's never going to be a priority based on demand.

All the properties surround me have Virgin available so I'm wondering if there is someone I can speak to about getting connected?  Even if there is a cost involved I'd be willing to consider paying if it wasn't too extreme

vm.jpg

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I get my house connected?

Hi there

Let me take look for you

Please can you private message me your full address and postcode

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Azzuri
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Christy,

Did you get my DM with the details?

0 Kudos
Azzuri
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

It's been a couple of weeks now and I haven't even had an acknowledgement that my DMs were received.  Can I get an update please?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Azzuri

Thank you for coming back to us about this and I'm really sorry for the delay in response.

I will send you a Private Message in a moment to get some further details from you in regards to this. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your forum page.

I will be in touch soon. 🙂

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Azzuri,

Thank you for chatting to me via Private Message. 

Have passed on your details to the dedicated team and they will be able to see what options are available for getting you connected to our network.

You can read more about our Project Lightening on our website for more information.

Please let me know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos