Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I book and installation technician?

I ordered a quick start thinking it would be the same as other broadband providers but I don't have a VM box or that type of connector on the wall. I have spend most of the day just trying to find a way to book a manual engineer installation but I have not been able to even find a link let alone get through to a human being. I need wifi for work so at the moment I'm using tons of personal mobile data from my phone as a hotspot. 

I'm a new customer but seriously thinking of cancelling whilst in my cooling off period this is insane!

Please can someone advise how I book a technician?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I book and installation technician?

Hi there @Bemski_LDN

Welcome to our Community and for your first post 🙂 I am sorry that you've had some issues with your self-installation. Accounts will usually only let you book a self-install if the home has already been installed with our services before and all our connectors are currently in place so I am sorry if this was not in fact the case. 

I have located your account from your forum information and can see that you have since been in touch and we have now booked you a manned installation. I do hope that it goes well; please do keep us posted. 

Stay safe

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos