Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I book an engineer?

Joining in

I need to book an engineer to replace my cable. Some idiot (me) cut through the cable. 

any idea where to do this?


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2


Sorry, I'd have replied earlier but every time I hear the word engineer,  in relation to Virgin Media, it cracks me up. 

Give them a phone and make it clear you have done something they can charge you for,  they'll have someone at your door before you've hung up. 

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gpclimitec,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the cable. 

If you still need assistance with getting an engineer booked in then please do respond to the private message I will be sending you now.