cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get Virgin Installed... My story

richardhurst
Joining in

Hi Everyone

Looking for some help. I purchased a new build property last year and it was only connected to BT for phone and broadband. Unfortunately there is no fibre by them and I live the furthest possible from their cabinet that I can only be offered speeds of like 4mbps.

Anyway I own and paid for the ducting that BT used to install their cable and it runs directly behind the Virgin cabinet. I initially contacted Virgin and a surveyor came out and said that as we owned the ducting he couldn't see a problem with them just "piggy backing" it also and connecting us to the cabinet and pulling the cable through to the house, which is about 30ft away. Unfortunately then the virgin media surveyor was made redundant and that's been it. I haven't been able to discuss it with anyone since, I have filled in the form on the virgin website about what services I can get and no one has every contacted me back.

jut want someone to dig a 2ft hole and join me to the cabinet and house. can it really be that difficult??

1 REPLY 1

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

I can certainly take a look into this for you

I'll pop over a private message to take some details.

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more