Menu
i1bgv
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How can I check my installation is booked?

Hi,

We moved home last week and ordered the quick installation and were assured that if we just plug-in to a VM box at our new place, broadband would work. However, we don't have the VM box, we can't use our broadband.

Yesterday, we had an engineer appointment and he confirmed that there's no VM box inside the flat, but the home is connected (there's even a wire going from outside the flat but it disappears on the inside). So he said we need a proper installation. We have already got permission from the landlord  (a document given by the engineer is signed).

The engineer also said that he would book an installation for us, but we haven't got any notification whether it's booked or not. So what we need is to understand whether is booked already and on what date (how long should we wait). If it's not booked, then we need to book it as soon as possible. Because it's been a week without the internet which isn't nice in WFH conditions.

Please, help us to understand how to check if the installation is booked, or help us with the booking.

Many thanks,
Ivan

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I check my installation is booked?

Hi there

I'll take a look into this for you

I'll pop you a message to take some details so I can check the progress.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

i1bgv
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I check my installation is booked?

Thank you! Looking forward 🙏

0 Kudos