Menu
SLAPO
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How can I book an engineer visit

Hi

I received my quickstart kit and could not set it up, the cables ends look different from what it should be. I am moving next week and have 5 children to home school, they need wifi in order to follow online classes due to the current situation. I am desperatly trying to reach Virgin Media in order to book an engineer visit ASAP however I could not: chat is not answering and I waited about 1 hour twice on the phone, but no answer as well!

What could I do to sort this out? how can we get in touche with someone in Virgin??

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I book an engineer visit

@SLAPO wrote:

Hi

I received my quickstart kit and could not set it up, the cables ends look different from what it should be. I am moving next week and have 5 children to home school, they need wifi in order to follow online classes due to the current situation. I am desperatly trying to reach Virgin Media in order to book an engineer visit ASAP however I could not: chat is not answering and I waited about 1 hour twice on the phone, but no answer as well!

What could I do to sort this out? how can we get in touche with someone in Virgin??

Thanks a lot

Could you post some images as you may be able to buy a cheap (Less than £5) adapter.

0 Kudos