cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do You Cancel Before Installation

kennycampbell7
Joining in

Can anyone advise how you speak to someone that won’t hang up on you?

I’m not get a customer and I’m doing all i can to have my account cancelled due to continual mistakes and miss-selling from Virgin.

Every time I’ve spoken to someone at Virgin I need to be transferred. As soon as you say it’s to cancel the line goes dead.

I’ve tried live chat also but continually told I need to call.

Easily the worst company I’ve ever had to deal with

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you trying the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 ?

They should be able to do this

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

I have. Every time I get through to preinstallation cancellations they hang up on me. 10 times and counting today

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Just forget them and find another supplier. You are not committed to have their service until it's actually connected (or indeed until 14 days after then). You're just wasting your time trying to contact them. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Finally got to speak to someone. After being hung up on 13 times. All cancelled and no longer need to deal with anything from Virgin