Menu
Mrsaily12
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

House move broadband activation

Hi

Have moved house. Connected router. When replying go to text message to activate it says message failed to send. When I phone up it says failed to activate. I was on hold for an hour and call was ended. Now when i call it is not open.

Thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: House move broadband activation

You have 3 options to activate any VM equipment – I’d try all 3!

1) The equipment activation number is... 0800 953 9500 - not sure of their weekend opening times - but call at 08.00 midweek for best chance of getting through.

2) Or, due to loss of support staff a text service has been set up - send details of your issue and include your account number to - 07533 051809 - responses may be slower though

3) A VM person should respond on here when they pick this up but it can take a day or two.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Mrsaily12
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying. Not sure of it was a result of my post but it activated shortly after I posted! Got a text message confirming it and it works.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that your router is now working after the problems that you've with it since moving house.

Please let us know if you have any further issues with your services.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos