cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House files - I want to be a customer

Ms_Ellis
Tuning in

Hello,

I have been trying to move forward as a new customer since 5th July 2021. I have contacted the sales team, (and the business team), several times with no progress. It appears that various folk we have dealt with are lovely, but simply unable to get us out of this loop of inaction. The former owners of my home ran it as a B&B and had a business account till 2012 with Virgin Media. Since 2012 we (the new owners) have used BT. Now we want Virgin media (a residential account), but have been unable to get the property switched on Virgins 'records' to residential. I have been dealing with Genna in sales most recently but she has not had a reply from the house files team despite contacting them last week. Please, please help. It has been 6 weeks and I am no further forward. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your post Ms_Ellis, if you can please follow the advice from @LittleMick73, and allow @Christy_D to continue to investigate this for you

I'm sure they will seek to have this resolved for you in the shortest possible time frame.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Let me see if I can assist with this

I'll send over a private message to take some details and further assist with this.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi Christy,

Thank you for your messages and attempt to resolve the issue so far, it's very much appreciated. However, it would be most helpful if a manager could call me today. It's been a long and complicated process so far and communication would be better by phone.

Best wishes

LE

@Ms_Ellis wrote:

Hi Christy,

Thank you for your messages and attempt to resolve the issue so far, it's very much appreciated. However, it would be most helpful if a manager could call me today. It's been a long and complicated process so far and communication would be better by phone.

Best wishes

You're better off letting Christy deal with this as calls back or any phone calls from virgin are as rare as hens teeth 

Thanks for your post Ms_Ellis, if you can please follow the advice from @LittleMick73, and allow @Christy_D to continue to investigate this for you

I'm sure they will seek to have this resolved for you in the shortest possible time frame.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I'm happy to report the issue is now progressing. Many thanks.

Hi Ms_Ellis,

Thank you for the update, please keep us posted on how you get on.

Regards

Paul.