cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House converted into flats

j93m
Joining in

I'm living at an address (house number 7) that has an existing Virgin Media broadband conneciton, but has since been converted into two flats. I'm in Flat 2, and someone else (the previous owner) is in Flat 1. Both flats have a physical fibre connection installed and an engineer came out about a week ago to confirm that the connection has been split.

Unfortunately, the available address listed on Virgin's website still just says house number 7 - not Flat 1 and Flat 2. The people in Flat 1 have got their internet up and running under "house number 7", which means we no longer have an address option to set up our own account for Flat 2.

Could someone please update the address list on Virgin so that it lists both Flat 1 and Flat 2 for house number 7? Or even just make it number 7 and number 7B? That way we can set up an account? This issue has been going on for over a month and I've got nowhere with customer service over the phone.

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

Absolutely. This happens quite a lot and I can help with this, I will send you a private message for some details to get this resolved for you. Many thanks

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more