Menu
Melissa14
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Horrendous customer service... delayed installed date with multiple false promises

We moved into our new property end of march. Initial installation was due for 12th of April however when logging into our account we could see that every day our pre installation date was just rolling over. Upon calling, promises and guarantees were given to us that we should not worry that any pre-installation hadn't been done as it "has" to be completed before that date, so we will "definitely" be set up on the 12th. That didn't happen. The next date promised was the 27th of April and on that day one of your team turned up to install in our house, but the pre pull hadn't been done! You technician even commented about how shocking this was... that's your team, your money and your time you're wasting!

I've called multiple times (at least 10 times) to discuss the matter, to give you the opportunity to manage our expectations which is a very simple concept. Everytime, I am put through to the pre installation department. On every occasion the phone line has cut out and we haven't been able to speak to sny9ne for an update... I don't believe the department exists! Ive never come across service so abysmal, sarcastic customer service reps who feel its more important to patronise customers instead of trying to take responsibility and understand the problem, give a reasonable answer and ... manage expectations.  The communication  and customer service has been appalling so far.

Can we please get any indication as to what is holding the pre pull up and when this will happen?

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Horrendous customer service... delayed installed date with multiple false promises

Hi Melissa14,

Thank you for getting in touch, and welcome to the Community Forum. I'm really sorry that you've had these problems with your install, I can completely understand your frustration. This isn't the kind of service that we want to provide, and I appreciate your patience with this so far.

I've been able to locate your account using your Forum details, and I can see that you spoke with our Customer Service team on Saturday. Were they able to help you with this problem? Please let me know how he we can help you with this today.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Melissa14
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Horrendous customer service... delayed installed date with multiple false promises

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for your response. We were able to get through to someone from the installations team ( Both people we spoke to were pleasant which was a really nice change) The 2nd person we spoke with said that they were unable to provide a full update and they passed on our information to the area manager who we were told,  would get in touch with us directly however we haven't heard anything back yet.

We are waiting for further communication as every day we log in the install date just keeps rolling onto the next date. Any updates here would be amazing. We appreciate that there is a delay but any information to set out expectations would be great as we are now over 3 weeks delayed from our initial install date with no end in sight at the moment!

I look forward to hearing back

Many thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Melissa14 

I am so sorry this is ongoing and I can understand how incredibly frustrating this must be. 

I have had a look into your account and I can see that the AFM has been contacted again today to pursue this. I'm so sorry you haven't had the update yet but I can assure you our agents are chasing this for you. Please keep us updated via this forum and I will also continue to pursue this for you. 

Thank you very much. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Melissa14
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ash

Has there been any further updates here? Do you know when we can expect any sort of update or the contact from the AFM that we are still expecting/ waiting for? 

Many thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us Melissa.

I am sorry we've had a look and there are no updates from the agent who contacted the AFM on your behalf.  I have therefore sent my own email, asking for an update myself. A copy of the email I sent has been saved internally for my other colleagues to see, if required.  When I receive a response I will be back in touch.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos