cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home moving - impossible to get hold of anybody

gonz
Tuning in

I'm trying to move my Virgin Broadband connection to our new house, which already has a Virgin box. It should be dead easy to make such a change.

However, it is impossible to get hold of any customer support whatsoever at Virgin's end.

So far, several long calls to customer service all ended up with the call dropping off after anywhere between 20 to 40 minutes wait.

Webchat is no better - I've had it open for over an hour at three separate occasions and no agent ever comes online to help.

The help pages on moving home aren't of much help either. They say I need to contact them but provide no contact details whatsoever.

Any ideas on how I can get hold of somebody at Virgin Media to change my address? It's becoming extraordinarily frustrating not to mention having wasted over 5 hours of my time for a simple change.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

gonz
Tuning in
This just adds salt to the wound... on Virgin Media Moving Home page:"we can arrange that quickly and easily."

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi gonz,

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 4 Home Moves but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali