cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with renewal.

kabip7
Joining in

My contract finishes in march this year. I got only 125Mbps broadband. They are offering to renew now for £21 a month. Should I take it or wait til it finishes? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

That's a good price. Keep in mind the c.10% price hike in April (even then it's only another £2 a month for you). 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

carl_pearce
Wise owl

What are you paying currently?

Do you already have, or are there planned FTTP installs in your area within the new contract period?

£21/month appears reasonable considering it's £26.50/month for a new customer.

Bdeed
Tuning in

I feel like I'm about half a year ahead of you... I signed up for a £21 contact in march that was meant to end in September 24, party way through the year they then upped it to £64, I called them and they dropped it to £39. As if last month there charging me £59 and I can't find anywhere that tells me when the contract now ends. Calling customer services just gets me fed gibberish. I strongly recommend looking at the fine print, especially their options for raising the prices later way through a contract.