Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Help to confirm my installation

Hi I need help I’m due to go live on the 7th of nov and have had a text asking me to text keep to confirm I still want to go live but I’ve got no credit on the mobile they texted me on and I can’t get through to anyone if there is someone from virgin on here who can help me will u please thank u I’m a full time carer for my disabled patient and really need to get it confirmed that I do still want to have the installation done on the 7th nov thanks for reading and have a great day guys 👍

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help to confirm my installation

Since it's so close I'd ring them at 8am tomorrow morning to confirm. 

It may be a few days before someone from VM replies on here... 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I’ve been on the fone for the last 24/36 hours can’t get through and my other provider contract ends tomorrow so will be stuck to contact them I’ve message them on the app but no one as or will reply to me I’m just hoping the engineer will call tomorrow to check tho thank you so much mate for reply to my post I really appreciate it thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

What times have you been trying? I say 8am because that's the best time to get through, after 10am it's normally 40+ minutes wait. 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ok mate thank u I’ll try and call again at 8 in the morning I’ve just texted from another mobile with my account number and area code and said that i want to keep my in stallation date so I’m just hoping they will read that too but I’ll defo ring at 8 so thank u so much for all your help I really appreciate mate nice one 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Chinnys and welcome to our community.

Have you been in touch with the team regarding this? 

The options to follow for installations would be 1, 3 then 1 when calling 150/0345 454 1111.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks mate I’ve been trying for the last 3days with this I’ve got through once but the virgin person I spoke to didn’t understand what I was on about so she put me through to the service team but while I was waiting to be put through I got cut off I’m just about to try now again mate I’m just hoping the engineer will call before it comes tomorrow so that I can confirm that I want to keep my installation date it’s really frustrating tbf hun but thank u so much for your help and reply mate 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the complications, please do let us know how this goes.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I’ve just got through Emily and it’s all sorted for tomorrow so thank u ever so much mate it’s really done my head in trying to get it confirmed but it’s all set for tomorrow now nice one hun

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the complications but glad to hear it's all been confirmed for you.

Thanks, Emily.