cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Do i have the required Socket connections?

PhilPendlebury
Joining in

Hiya,

I was told on the phone when arranging a house move and upgrading to a new plan that the new property was ready for me so i can use quick / self install. I had yet to get the keys so trusted this was correct.

On getting the keys and checking the internal sockets, I'm concerned i do not have the required sockets... this would be for Gig1 hub 5 setup. I seem to be missing the VM "wall socket" connection i have in my current place..

Ive attached some photos of the sockets i do have, if anyone could let me know if i need an engineer to come in that would be great.

I'm pretty nervous about not having any connection as i work from home and cant afford any downtime whatsoever... so any help/assistance will be greatly appreciated! I still have a few weeks before im disconnected and service moved to new location, so i really need to book an enginner asap, of course if needed!

Cheers,

Phil

Phil_Socketconnections.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Koda
Up to speed

The one thats on the bottom is the one you need for Virgin. You'll just have to unscrew the terimator cap on the one labelled 'TV' and should be able to plug in your Virgin Media equipment and be up and running in no time. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Koda
Up to speed

The one thats on the bottom is the one you need for Virgin. You'll just have to unscrew the terimator cap on the one labelled 'TV' and should be able to plug in your Virgin Media equipment and be up and running in no time. 

Koda, thanks!

This has made my evening, i shall go and drink a pint now and enjoy it alot more then if you had not replied.
Cheers!