cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello is the internet out in area 14?

Aquarozz
On our wavelength

I have no internet in area 14. Reset does nothing. Any ideas? 

7 REPLIES 7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Aquarozz 

Have you used the /check-services/i  function? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there. 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hello

Tried the check services function it shows no area issues but cannot seem to connect to my equipment. It get so far then the screen goes white where the virgin logo was and then nothing. Tried a few times. 

As I am on a trial its difficult to report, previously tried ringing normal support who cannot help me and referred me to business who tell me they cannot help me. 

Hi Aquarozz

As this is a trial, do you have a contact or way to raise this via the trials team? Usually there is an email received with a link to report known issues?

Rob

Aquarozz
On our wavelength

Hello

Not as far as I am aware. Everything was done via a community page which has now closed. 

Regards  Ross

Thank you for letting us know @Aquarozz Can you see your trial listed here at all?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Aquarozz
On our wavelength

It's states access denied so I cannot go onto the link you sent me. 

Thank you for letting me know. I am sending you a private message to look into your loss of service based on the product you are using. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs